CryptoWallet.com is a revolutionary crypto neobank that aims to bring literally any cryptocurrency under the sun to the same level of mass adoption as the dollar or euro. Join us on our mission to make crypto adopted anywhere and everywhere! We aim to create a platform where people will get to manage their crypto assets in the same way they would their fiat holdings. Imagine opening your favorite online store and buying whatever you’d like with your DOGE bag, or going to get groceries and paying for your can of Coke with your Cardano staking rewards. All of it will be possible with a single banking app – but with crypto instead of fiat. With CryptoWallet.com, living fully on crypto is finally going to be a reality.
Cryptowallet.com is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer to lead our engineering initiatives.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of developers, fostering a culture of technical excellence and innovation.
- Oversee the complete project lifecycle from concept to delivery, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards.
- Contribute to and guide the architectural decisions for applications, utilizing your expertise in Node.js, Nest.js, and relational databases to design scalable and efficient solutions.
- Review code, provide guidance, and optimize performance for maximum efficiency.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align tech initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends, integrating new tools and practices where applicable.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development, with proven expertise in Node.js, Nest.js.
- Knowledge with Typescript
- Solid understanding and experience working with relational DBs like Postgres, MySQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for high-quality execution, technical and operational excellence.
- Flexible working arrangements
- 10 paid sick leaves
- Work with a small, distributed team around the world
- No bureaucracy - you have the chance to create, innovate and make impactful decisions
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team in the exciting crypto industry
- Interest in real-time and asynchronous systems is an advantage